'Tourniol' 2 Bedroom / max 4 per Gite
'Limouches' 2 Bedroom / max 4 Per Gite
||'Combe Lavel' 3 Bedroom / max 6 Per Gite|
(14 May,June,July, Aug,Sept)
Our season runs from the beginning of May to the beginning of October
If you would like to stay in a self-catering gite' but want us to provide breakfast it will cost 9.50 Euro per day. It will include; 'Bean to grain coffee or good old Yorkshire tea, Roger's now world famous 'home made' muesli with organic whole oats, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, linseeds, raisins and fresh walnuts from our walnut tree, fresh croissants and bread, jam, orange juice and yoghurt.
We add £40 per gite to cover cleaning costs for groups.
Bed & Breakfast (min of 2 nights)
||Twin room £80||Single person £70|
Tour de France 2017
If you would like to join us in 2017 see our Tour de France page. We are now taking reservations.
Sportive Packages 2017
|ALL RATES are Price Per Person based on shared occupancy. See our sportive page for full details.|
Vercors Challenge - 4 night package inc.Sportive and Alp d'Huez Friday19th - Tuesday 23rd May
|L'Ardechoise - 3 night package Friday 16th - Monday 19th June||£500|
La Dromoise - 3 night package Friday 22nd - Monday 25th September
Single Person supplement for the Vercors Challenge Sportive is £160 and £120 for the other 2.
We offer daily group rides with costs dependent on numbers. If you would like a personal or smaller group training ride that can also be arranged.
1 person €60
2 persons €85 (€42.5 pp)
3 persons €100 (€33.3 pp)
4 persons €115 (€28.75 pp)
Group Ride (5 people upwards) €120
Arrival and Departure
On arrival day the gites and B&B rooms will be available from 3pm onwards and on departure day you will need to vacate by 10am.
We accept credit card payments via Paypal (there is a fee of around 3.5 - 5% depending on what country you are paying from which is passed onto the customer)
We also accept cheques and bank transfers
Exchange rate from Sterling to Euro will be calculated at time of booking
Terms and Conditions
- Payment by Paypal, bank transfer or cheque. If you choose to do a bank transfer we will call you with our bank details.
- A non-refundable deposit of 20% will secure your reservation.
- The final balance is required 12 weeks in advance of your arrival.
- If you are making a reservation less that 10 weeks prior to your arrival we ask for the full balance
- A security deposit of £200 to cover damage, breakages or excessive cleaning is requested with your final payment. This will be returned once the gite has been checked.
- If you wish to cancel your booking we must receive written confirmation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Velo Vercors, Montee des Usines, 26190 St.Jean-en-Royans, Drome, France. Cancellation fees are as follows: 12 weeks or more before arrival date all monies returned except the non-refundable deposit, 12-8 weeks, 50% refund, excluding initial deposit, 8 weeks or less - no refund.
- All guests are responsible for having holiday insurance which covers cycling in France.
- We reserve the right to amend our prices and details at any time.
- We reserve the right to charge a discretionary call out fee in case of an emergency or bike problems.
- Every participant cycles at his/her own risk and is aware of the dangers that can arise when using a bicycle. We do not accept responsibility for any personal injury or death caused to you during a bike ride accompanied or unaccompanied.
- The participant should be sufficiently informed of the French road traffic regulation.