Prices for 2019
Self - catering Gites
|2 Bedroom||3 Bedroom|
Bed & Breakfast
(min of 2 nights
|Twin or double room|
If you would like to stay in a self-catering gite' but want us to provide breakfast it will cost 11 Euro per day.
La Dromoise Sportive 2019
|ALL RATES are Price Per Person based on shared occupancy.|
|La Dromoise Sportive - Friday 21st - Monday 24th September - 4 Night package||£570|
Single Person supplement is £120
|Lyon St.Expury airport||Monday - Saturday rates one way
up to 3 people without bikes 200-250 Euro each way
max 2 people with 2 bike boxes 200-250 Euro each way
max 5 people with 5 bike boxes 350 Euro each way
for larger groups please ask for quote
Sunday and Night rates one way
|Grenoble St.Georges airport||max 2 people with or without bike boxes 130 Euro each way|
|Valence TGV||max 2 people with bike boxes or 3 people without bike boxes 60 Euro each way
for larger groups please ask for quote
|St.Hilaire/St.Nazaire Train Station||20 Euro each way|
1 hour 55 Euro 30 mins 35 Euro
What we offer:
- Bed and cyclist's breakfast for our B&B guests.Option to have breakfast for self-catering gites.
- GPS files, Maps and routes for self-guided rides.
- Safe bike storage.
- Mechanical assistance.
- Bike cleaning equipment.
- Tools, track pumps and workshop facilities
- Outdoor barn to chill and socialise with TV and music system.
- Use of washing machine with washing powder.
- Free wifi connection.
- 11 years Local knowledge and advice.
- Parking for 7 cars.
Arrivals and departures
On arrival day the gites and B&B rooms will be available from 3pm onwards and on departure day you will need to vacate by 10am.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully as they represent the basis upon which bookings are accepted by Velo Vercors and the conditions upon which you and Velo Vercors have entered into this agreement.
Reservations and Payments
- Once you make a booking via our automated booking system you will be asked to pay a non-refundable 20% deposit.
- Once the payment is made the booking is secure
- Payment by bank transfer or Paypal. Paypal fees passed onto the customer so to avoid fees UK customers should pay by bank transfer.
- The final balance is required 90 days in advance of your arrival.
- If you are making a reservation less that 10 weeks prior to your arrival we ask for the full balance
- If you wish to cancel your booking we must receive written confirmation by email to email@example.com or by post to Velo Vercors, Montee des Usines, 26190 St.Jean-en-Royans, Drome, France. Cancellation fees are as follows:
- More than 90 days - deposit only
- Between 60-90 days - 50% of total cost
- Between 14-60 days - 75% of total cost
- Between 1 -14 days - 100% of total cost
It is the responsibility of each participant to hold their own comprehensive travel insurance policy to cover all aspects of their holiday including overseas medical, dental, hospital and emergency expenses, accidental death, loss of deposit and full payment due to trip cancellation, loss of luggage and personal items, third party liability, damage or loss due to the use of rental bicycles, and legal liability.
Every participant cycles at his/her own risk and is aware of the dangers that can arise when using a bicycle. Velo Vercors do not accept liability whatsoever for any personal injury, damage or death caused to you during a bike ride accompanied or unaccompanied. Our routes are on black top public roads and Velo Vercors do not accept any liability whatsoever for injury, damage during accompanied or unaccompanied rides and we advise the participant to be sufficiently informed of the French road traffic regulation.
Rental bicycles provided for use during these tours are in satisfactory operating condition and participants agree to use them at their own risk or call deficiencies to the immediate attention of Velo Vercors. Instruction in the use of bicycles will not be provided and participants affirm that they are familiar with the use of a multi-speed bicycle. Bicycle tour participants are strongly advised to wear a helmet while cycling.
You are responsible for any and all damage once you receive rental bikes. You undertake not to misuse the bike and return it in the same condition as it was delivered to you (normal wear and tear excepted). Velo Vercors will make reasonable efforts to replace or fix any mal-functioning components, unless the problem was created by your misuse of the bike. In the event of a major breakdown, caused by your misuse of the bike, Velo Vercors cannot be held responsible for providing a replacement frame or component. If the bike is stolen, lost or damaged by you during the rental period, you will be charged for the original purchase price of the bike (lost or stolen) or for the repair of the damage. We reserve the right to charge a discretionary call out fee in case of an emergency or bike problems.
We reserve the right to amend our prices and details at any time.